Now get ready to crack any competitive exam by strengthen your english grammar
Tips to Improve English vocabulary:
1. Make reading the newspaper a daily ritual : You may be comfortable reading a particular section but make an effort to read different articles on every page. The editorial page is highly recommended not only for vocabulary but also for structuring and presenting thought.
2. Make it a habit to read a new book every week : It is not surprising that those who read a lot develop a good vocabulary. You can consider becoming a member of the local library. Make a list of words that are new to you and look up their meanings in the dictionary.
3. Watching English movies and television shows is important for improving English and learning new English words : The best part about watching English videos is that you can learn the correct pronunciation as well.
4. Use vocabulary cards : Vocabulary cards are used by students who are trying to learn many words in a short period of time. You can make your own cards by writing the word on one side and the meaning on the other side of a square piece of paper. It is a convenient tool to learn new words in your free time
5. Use the internet : The internet is an unlimited resource for reading material. Pick up a topic of your choice and search for articles about it. You will come across plenty of material to read, which you might find interesting, and importantly, will also introduce you to new words. Be sure to look them up in a dictionary.
6. Don’t forget the new words : The best way to ensure that you never forget the new words you learn is to start using them in your day to day conversation. Do not try to force them into a conversation but do use them if you think they are appropriate.
7. Learn pronunciation : Most dictionaries provide us with pronunciations of words using phonetic symbols. It is important to learn the sounds that correspond to these phonetic symbols, in order to become comfortable pronouncing new words.
8. Learning in groups is always more fun : If you have friends who also want to improve their vocabulary, then you can form a group and share new words with each other. You can meet at regular intervals and measure your progress.
9. Learn the root words : Root words are words from which words grow with the addition of prefixes and suffixes. For example: The word vocabulary is derived from the Latin root word ‘voc’, which means ‘word’ or ‘name’. Other words like advocacy, vocal and vociferous are also derived from the same root word. Hence, if you can recognize some root words, you will get a fair idea of many derived words. Check out our list of common root words.
10. Keep revising : While it is important to read and learn new words, it is equally important to revise what you have learnt. Fix a particular day of the week to revise all the words you have learnt in that week and add them to your daily vocabulary.
Like this Do Online preparation for competitive exam with kachhua….
English is a global language and if you are looking for a shining future then it is essential for you to have good command on this language.So, candidates to keep your English preparation up to mark join with kachhua…..
What does kachhua provide?
Video lecture : Here we provide videos in which all important topics are included.By these videos you can learn everything at your home.There is no requirement to go to any coaching class.
Material : Here we provide Online Competitive exam material,which you can read in your PC or mobile.
Test and solution : Here we provide daily online test. The solutions of these tests are also provided,by which you can test yourself that how much you learned and can improve your performance by more practice and preparation.
Click the below links for do preparation of english…
So get ready for English grammar of competitive exam with kachhua…
Now do online preparation of Competitive Exams with kachhua.com…
Crack the all competitive exams by this online course. Click below links, if you want to pass the RRB railway, GSRTC or any other competitive exams easily…
Complete English Grammar :Click here
Online English Test :Click here