The Kandla Port Requirment Pilot Post-2016
The Kandla Port is a vibrant, world-class multi-cargo Port offering services at multiple locations and having a dominant share of regional cargo by virtue of its ability to effectively leverage its locations and land resources for facilitation of growth of economic activities and investments, with the objective of developing mutually beneficial and sustainable linkages with port based industries and users, thereby, making Kandla the driver of economic growth in the region and India.
Name of Post:Pilot
- Posts 1 Post (UR) 2 Posts(OBC) 1 Post (SC) 1 Post (ST)
i) Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India.
ii) One year post qualification experience as Master/Chief Officer of a foreign going ship.
Age Limit:40 Years Upper-age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in respect of OBC candidates.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS / CONDITIONS:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
2. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement would not bestow upon him the right to be called for the test / interview for selection. Contd…2 -2-
3 Employees working in Central & State Government/Semi-Govt./ Govt. Autonomous Bodies/CPSEs must apply through proper channel / submit NOC at the time of interview.
4. The crucial date for determining the eligibility criteria for qualification, experience and age shall be 01/01/2017.
5. The number of vacancies indicated in the advertisement may increase/ decrease / be cancelled at the discretion of Kandla Port Trust Management, if needed, without any further notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
6. The Management reserves the right to shortlist and restrict the number of candidates for test / personal interview on the basis of qualifications and experience by adopting the appropriate selection criteria.
7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
HOW TO APPLY:
(i) E-mail ID/ phone number/present address given in the application should be valid and functional for at least 6 months from the date of submission of application.
(ii) The applicant shall take a print-out of the application form at KANDLA PORT TRUST website: www.kandlaport.gov.in and send the same, duly filled in, along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the application and selfattested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s) and SC/ST/OBC certificates so as to reach the same on or before 19/01/2017 at the following address:
Address:The Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201
Application Form:Click here
More info offcial website:Click her