National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Recruitment-2017
Job Name General Manager -Information and Communication Technology
Job Category: Information and Communication Technology
Designation :General Manager
Profile Summary :Plan, organize and manage NDDB’s Information Technology activities and develop IT capabilities in support of the organisation objectives, implementing state of the art IT based processes and systems and promoting innovative IT based solutions which are required by the various Dairy Cooperatives.
Key roles and Responsibility :
1. Develop, implement and continuously improve the IT vision, strategy, policies, structure and plans to support and meet the demands of the strategic and developmental objectives of the NDDB.
2. Provide the leadership required to continuously implement and upgrade digitization and automation initiatives.
3. Formulate, oversee design & maintenance and recommend/audit IT infrastructure architecture, standards, and software systems.
4. Provide the leadership, management and expertise required ensuring quality and on-time and on-budget delivery of IT projects through mentoring and motivating project managers and team members.
5. Ensure information/system security and effectiveness of data management systems, incorporating appropriate backup and disaster recovery plans.
6. Providing consultancy to external clients (Dairy co-operatives) in the areas of assessment of computerization needs, procurement of hardware and software and assist in IT manpower development/deployment.
7. Defining the competencies for systems professionals, make development plans; facilitate them in getting equipped with requisite competencies for achieving the Group’s and organisation’s goals.
8. Increasing and sustaining the impact of ICT through broad-based change management by developing, empowering and getting results through people, exploiting technology for business advantage of business partners/stake holders
9. Maintain relationships with the broader external IT community, including local/regional suppliers and organizations, professional associations and relevant government organisations.
Experience 20 year(s)
Qualification: BE/ B. Tech. (CS/ IT) or MCA or MBA (IT) with minimum 20 years’ of progressive experience in the IT industry, with at least 10 years in a senior management position, with extensive experience in management, information systems and the leadership of a team of highly-skilled professional.
Other Essential attributes and skills:
Technical skills/ attributes
· Demonstrated experience of delivering IT projects
· Demonstrated experience in ERP implementation
· Familiarity with the latest software and hardware associated with telephony, data communications, collection, storage and retrieval, intranet and internet connectivity and PC networking.
· Broad knowledge of IT business systems and applications, with an ability to identify problems and render logical and appropriate solutions, in a timely and decisive manner
Managerial skills/ attributes
Communication and interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, innovation, team management.
Last date of receiving applications is 17 May 2017
Candidates above 55 years of age (as on 01 May 2017) need not apply.
Notification & Apply Online:Click here