TET-2 HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD STARTS DOWNLOAD NOW
The Gujarat TET 2 Admit Card will be available soon to download. The Gujarat State Examination Board had released the tentative dates belongs to Teacher Eligibility Test 2 through the official website and the official dates did not fix until this time. For this, the application process had started in the May 2017 and it had closed on 19th June 2017. As per the information from the organization, the examination will mostly on July Month end. for this the admit card will be available for 10 or 15 days. So we advise every applicant must download the admit card from State Examination Board official website. without the admit card or hall ticket the candidates will not allow writing the examination because it had an important information belongs to examination and about the candidates like name, address, exam name etc. along with hall ticket every applicant will need to carry any identity in document proof for security purpose. When download the admit card, must check the information in admit card, sometimes there will be small mistakes. If the applicants will find any corrections in hall ticket, then immediately inform to examination management. And one more important thing is every candidate will come to exam center 20 minutes before to avoid some exam rushes and read the instruction what has provided in the back of admit card. The more details belong to TET 2 Admit Card like notification, important dates, steps to download the admit card and important documents to carry for the exam has specified below.
Steps To Download The Gujarat TET 2 Admit Card
- Initially, the applicants will need to visit the GSEB website, www.gujarat-education.gov.in.
- Search for the Gujarat TET 2 admits card download link.
- Click on the link and enter the required details like Application no, name, date of birth etc.
- Submit the details what you have entered and it displayed on the screen after some time.
- Save or download the admit card and check the information.
- If there will be any corrections, then immediately inform to examination Board.
- Take a printout or hard copy of admit card to submit at the exam center.
Download Call Lettar:click here