United India Insurance Company Ltd. (UIIC) Recruitment for 696 Assistant Posts 2017
United India Insurance Co. Ltd. is a leading Public sector General insurance company wholly owned by
Governmentof India with a gross premium of more than Rs.16,000 Crores. A rapidly growing company with more
than 2100 offices, highest network in the non life insurance industry throughout the country.
Company proposes to recruit young and dynamic candidates for its Offices all over India. Applications are invited https://uiic.co.in
from eligible Indian citizens for the post of ASSISTANT.
Total Posts: 696 Posts
Posts Name: Assistant
Educational Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University AND Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Age Limit: Minimum Age: 18 years and Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 30.06.2017).Candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1989 and not later than 30th June, 1999 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Scale of Pay: Rs.14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-
• SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 100/-
• For candidates other than SC/ST/PwD/: RS. 500/-
Selection Process: The selection process will consist of On-line examination (Preliminary and Main Examination). Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language test before final selection.
All eligible candidates should apply on-line before the last date for registration of application.
The selection process will consist of On-line examination (Preliminary and Main Examination). Candidates
qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language test before final selection.
Tier-I: Preliminary Examination:
The Preliminary Examination (On-line Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of ONE Hour duration and will
consist of 3 sections as follows:
S.NO. NAME OF THE TEST NO. OF QUESTIONS MARKS
1 Test of English Language 30 30
2 Test of Reasoning 35 35
3 Test of Numerical Ability 35 35
T O T A L 100
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English and
Hindi. Candidates will have to qualify in each test by securing the minimum qualification marks as decided by
the Company. Adequate number of candidates State-wise and Category-wise equal to 7 times of the respective
number of vacancies will be shortlisted for Tier-II – Main Examination.
The newly appointed employees will be on probation for a minimum period of 6 months. Before the probation
period comes to an end the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation
period of those employees whose performance fails to meet Company’s expectation, may be extended as per
Use of Scribe
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently
for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination, subject to limits as
in (ii) and (iii) below. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
• The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
• The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the same examination .If violation
of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe
will be cancelled.
• A person acting as a scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another
candidate. The scribe may be from any academic stream.
• Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe
fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later
transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the
candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the online examination.
• Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every
hour of the examination or as otherwise advised.
• Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since
compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the test
conducting agency to allow such time if he / she is not registered for the same. Candidates not
registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions
More Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Online Registration commences from: 14th August 2017
• Last Date for Registration of Online applications: 28th August 2017
• Dates for Payment of Application Fee: 28th August 2017
• Tier-I – Online Examination (Preliminary): 22nd September 2017 (Tentative)
• Tier-II – Online Examination (Main): 23rd October 2017 (Tentative)
• Download of Call Letters: 10 days prior to the date of each examination (Tentative)(Preliminary exam as well as main exam)
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Study Material:Click here