Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment for 623 Assistant Posts 2017
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders.Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949.
Total Posts: 623 Posts
Posts Name: Assistant
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 18/10/2017
• Closure of registration of application: 10/11/2017
• Closure for editing application details: 10/11/2017
• Last date for printing your application: 25/11/2017
• Online Fee Payment: 18/10/2017 to 10/11/2017
• Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): November 27 & 28, 2017
• Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): December 20, 2017
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
More Details: Click Here
Download Study Material:Click here