Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment for 221 Various Posts 2017
Total Posts: 221 Posts
1. Boiler Operations Engineer (Grade A): 33 Posts
2. Quality Control Officer (Grade A): 44 Posts
3. Fire & Safety Officer (Grade A): 50 Posts
4. Medical Officer (Grade A): 19 Posts
- (i) General Surgeons: 04 Posts
- (ii) Anaesthetists: 03 Posts
- (iii) Gynaecologist: 02 Posts
- (iv) General Physicians/ OH Specialist: 08 Posts
- (v) Cardiologist: 01 Post
- (vi) Orthopaedic Surgeon: 01 Post
5. Human Resource Officer (Grade A): 50 Posts
6. Assistant Hindi Officer (Grade Ao): 19 Posts
7. Manager (Advanced Process Control & Optimization) (Grade C): 06 Posts
Educational Qualification, How to Apply & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
01 • Responsible for operation of Oil & Gas fired Boilers, HRSG (Heat Recovery Steam Generators),
D.M. / RO Plant, Air Compressors, Fuel handling system, Cooling Towers, boiler feed water
system including De-aerator operation, steam turbines & steam network.
• Responsible for operation through DCS/ PLC Operator Work Station as well as field supervision
of Boiler and its auxiliaries.
• Responsible for the safe shut down & start up of Boilers and Boiler auxiliaries, handing over of
equipment for Maintenance & Inspection and taking over after maintenance, issuance of work
permits for hot & cold jobs including vessel entry permission, coordination with IBR authority
for IBR Inspection of Boilers & HRSGs.
• Generation of daily, weekly and monthly MIS reports on operation of Thermal Power Plant
02 • Testing of Petroleum Fuels/ lubricants (finished/used) /greases & additives samples as per
specification requirements and Lubes packaging material testing etc, Polymers &
Petrochemicals; furnishing quality certificates of finished products & raw materials.
• Operation & maintenance of digital instruments i.e UV/GC/GLC/HPLC/
• Water testing relating to Refinery i.e COD/BOD/Oil/mineral content, PH, suspended solid etc.
• Testing of chemical raw materials.
• Interface with Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Polymers/ quality assurance aspects
related to fuels/lubes, storage/transportation by pipelines/ tankers/ tank wagons/ road tankers,
storage/ dispensing at outlets, water and waste water quality management, Technical services
etc for quality assurance;
• NABL accreditation, evaluation and optimization of process chemicals and additives.
• Exposure to Melt flow Index, Colour Spectrometer, APS, Bulk Density Apparatus, Lab Extruder
Operation, UTM Operation.
• Calibration of laboratory equipments, trouble shooting/ rendering technical assistance to
process/ production/ various functions.
03 • Should have fair knowledge of work permit system, various Fire Safety Codes like IS Codes,
OISD standard, EN standards and NFPA codes.
• Carrying out checking and inspection of personal protective equipment, safety facilities, gas
detectors, safety showers, Fire extinguishers, fire protection & communication system, fire
fighting system, HVLR monitors, fire water network, Hydrant system and fire tenders/pumps
follow up for keeping them in healthy condition.
• Carrying out safety inspection and audits of plant, construction & Project sites and preparing
• Conducting fire & safety Mock drills and Emergency Response & Disaster Management Plan
drills prepare report and undertake gap-bridging actions.
• Maintaining regular/monthly fire & safety statistics, preparing fire and accident report,
conducting investigation and analysis including near miss incidents and follow up jobs
receiving, processing and follow up.
• To conduct comprehensive Fire Prevention and safety inspections of plant and off site areas.
• Assists with the development and implementation of Fire Safety training programs for
employees and contract personnel.
• To work in shift/general shift and manage Fire Station 24×7 duties as per requirement and lead
fire & safety operators at fire & emergency sites.
• To handle fire and emergency situations in refinery/petrochemical complex with Fire Crew.
• To maintain liaison with local district & fire-fighting authorities & to participate in the Mutual
Aid Programs with local authorities/entities.
• Carrying out Job Safety Analysis. Conducting safety meetings/organising various safety
awareness programmes for different stake holders.
• Preparation of ISO documents pertaining to F&S Dept.
• Preparation of various reports & updation of manuals/ documents.
• Extensive safety coverage during shutdown.
• To participate in TPM SHE activities.
• To put up application for reputed National and International safety Award.
• To develop new Fire & Safety standards in tune with best Industrial practices.
04 • Attend and treat all patients in Refinery Hospitals, First Aid Centres.
• Perform emergency duty as & when required/ advised.
• Manage and treat accident/injury cases as and when required.
• Assist Hospital administration/OHC in carrying out the health check-up
• Supervise nursing, para-medical & administrative staff in discharging their duties.
• Carry out duties in the area of specialization/areas assigned from time to time.
• Monitor, maintain & ensure proper usage of medical equipments, accessories & inventories in
Refinery Hospitals / First Aid Centres.
• Holding Medical camps
• Undertake any assignment as directed by CMO/Management from time to time.
05 • Manpower Planning/Recruitment/Induction/Placement/Learning & Development of employees
as per requirement in the organization.
• Managing performance appraisal & career growth of employees.
• Implementation of HR policies of the organization.
• Managing Time Office activities.
• Administration of various welfare related services for employees/ex-employees and their
• Managing Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR) initiatives of the Corporation.
• Managing Industrial Relations & liaison with governmental agencies.
• Compliance of all statutory provisions relating to Labour Laws governing employment/
engagement of manpower & RTI.
• Liaison with various enforcement agencies.
06 • Implementation of statutory & administrative requirements regarding the use of Hindi in
• Organisation of Hindi workshop/Hindi function/Hindi fortnight /Hindi competitions periodically
to popularize the use of hindi in day to day official work.
• Prepare help & reference materials/ literature for facilitating the use of Hindi in noting &
• Prepare roster of non Hindi employees and organize teaching classes for them.
• Organising Official language committee meeting/prepare Agenda papers /record maintenance
and circulate minutes.
• To prepare Hindi speeches, articles for the senior executives.
• To prepare general communications for Unit/Divisional/ Corporate level disseminations using
various modes of communication.
• Translation of Official documents/papers/technical articles/ manuals/Code etc from English to
Hindi & vice-versa.
• Co-ordination with Official language Dept., MOPNG & Parliamentary committee’s secretariat for
• Organisation of Kavi Sammelan/Hindi functions/cultural programme etc. for popularizing Hindi
• Responsibility for publication of in house E-Hindi magazines.
07 • Scoping studies (in-house/through vendors) for benefits estimation for automation
technologies in relevant process units.
• Implementation /upgrade of APC applications as per cost benefit analysis.
• Maintenance of already implemented APC applications in active co-ordination with the APC
licensor i.e identify and tune dynamic models, come up with working inferential calculations,
add new constraints when needed etc.
• Running Refinery planning applications like RPMS
• Create check logics to deal with erroneous instruments / abnormal situations, which require
abnormal control strategies.
• Continuous education of operators at all locations where APC is implemented and help them
understand the seemingly complex actions of APC.
• Implementation/Upgradation of RTDBMS in co-ordination with IS department across entire
• Maintenance of already implemented RTDBMS ensuring tag database modifications, extension
to new units, troubleshooting as First Person Responsible for data fetching problems.
• Submission of Application through on-line module “on www.iocl.com” (inclusive of payment of free confirmation): 30-10-2017 to 18-11-2017
• Last date of receipt of Application (Print out Hard copy) along with testimonials by “The Advertiser, Post Box No.3098, Lodhi Road, Head Post office, New Delhi 110 003″”: 25-11-2017
• Tentative date of written test for HR and Hindi: 10-12-2017
• Tentative date for uploading written test result: 2nd week of January, 2018
• Tentative date of Personal interview for recruitment to the posts of Boiler Operation Engineer, Quality Control Officer, Fire & Safety Officer & Medical Officer: 2nd week of January, 2018
• Tentative date for Personal Interview for Recruitment to the posts of Human Resource Officer & Assistant Hindi Officer: 4th week of January, 2018
• Tentative date of Five level interview for recruitment to the post of Manager (Advanced Process Control & Optimization): 1st week of January, 2018
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here