Western Railway has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Ahmedabad Apprentices: 388 Posts
- Vadodara Apprentices: 229 Posts
- Pratapnagar – Vadodara : 45 Posts
- Rajkot: 54 Posts
- Mumbai: 592 Posts
Educational Qualification: SSC Pass with 50% marks with ITI.
Age Limit: Between 15 to 24 years (As on 13-10-2017)
Application Fee: General and OBC candidates should pay Rs. 100/- and there is no fee for SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address below by RPAD.
Address to sent Applications:
- Ahmedabad: Assistant Personnel Officer, For Divisions Railway Manager, Ahmedabad.
- Vadodara: Divisional Railway Manager (E) -BRC, Estt. Electrical Selection, Second Floor, Personnel Department, Pratapnagar, Vadodara – 390004.
- Pratapnagar: Chief Workshop Manager Office, Opp. Madhav Rao Scindia Cricket Stadium, Pratapnagar Vadodara (WR) 39004
- Rajkot: Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Establishment Branch, Personnel Department, EM Section, Kothi Compound, Rajkot 360001
- Mumbai: Welfare Section (Ground Floor) of DRM Office, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400008
- Ahmedabad: 12-11-2017
- Vadodara: 23-11-2017
- Pratapnagar – Vadodara: 29-11-2017
- Rajkot: 17-11-2017
- Mumbai: 09-11-2017
Ahmedabad: Click Here
Vadodara: Click Here
Pratapnagar workshop (Vadodara): Click Here
Mumbai: Click Here