BOB Officer Recruitment 2017-18
Bank Of Baroda (BOB) published Latest Jobs notification for Various Specialist Officer Bank Job at BOB Website https://www.bankofbaroda.co.in. Interested & Eligible Candidates Must Apply BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 from website http://ibps.sifyitest.com before last date 05/12/2017.
BOB Specialist Officer Jobs 2017-18
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN BANK OF BARODA Join India’s International Bank For A Challenging And Progressive Career. BOB Specialist Officer Cadre Vacancies are Head (Credit Risk, Enterprise & Operational Risk Management), IT Security in SMGS, Treasury, Finance / Credit etc Filed as are under.
Total Posts: 427 Posts
Posts Name: Specialist Officers (SO)
• Head – Credit Risk (Corporate Credit): 01 Post
• Head – Enterprise & Operational Risk Management: 01 Post
• IT Security: 05 Posts
• Treasury – Dealers/ Traders: 03 Posts
• Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives): 02 Posts
• Treasury – Product Sales: 20 Posts
• Finance / Credit: 40 Posts
• Finance / Credit: 140 Posts
• Trade Finance: 50 Posts
• Security: 15 Posts
• Sales: 150 Posts
Educational Qualification, Age Limit & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Selection Process : The selection process will comprise of online test, for the post of Scale I, in the discipline of Sales, followed by GD/Interview of the shortlisted candidates. For the posts in Scale II, Scale III, Scale IV & Scale V applications will be shortlisted and candidates will then be called for GD/interview. However, for Scale II and Scale III, if the number of eligible applications received is large, then Bank reserves the right to hold an online test also. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales
BOB Online Test Pattern & Syllabus for SPL Officer
Online Test: (Tentative date of examination – 07.01.2018):
The structure of the online examination will be as follows:
- Reasoning:50 Questions & 50 Marks
- English Language:50 Questions & 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude:50 Questions & 50 Marks
- Professional Knowledge:50 Questions & 75 Marks
- Total:200 Questions & 200 Marks
- Duration:Composite time of 2 Hours
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the Bank’s official website.
Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
How to Apply: interested & Eligible Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. and http://ibps.sifyitest.com No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. ii. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project.
• Online Registration of Application starts from: 14-11-2017
• Last date for Online Registration of Application: 05-12-2017
• Payment of Fee Online: 14-11-2017 to 05-12-2017
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Material:Click here